5 Ways to Overcome Insomnia
Are You an Insomniac? If yes, including Insomniac which one? Are you the type who just lie down and never able to fall asleep? or are you the type of insomnia that can fall asleep but was always nervous when on the mattress?, if you included into the latter type, there may be hope for you though is not easy to overcome insomnia.
Restless in bed, a genetic mutation: In a detailed study shows how a researcher discovered mutations in two genes that can provide information on insomnia in order to improve. There are two control genes in electrically stimulating certain areas of the brain that contribute to sleep problems as well.
Insomnia, difficulty in identification: The most frequently suffer from insomnia sufferers of chronic fatigue. But do not close the possibility for people with insomnia have an increased risk of depression. But not all cases of chronic fatigue and depression caused by insomnia, this is what makes it very difficult in the diagnosis of insomnia.
It is also difficult is for the moment, insomnia has been no "cure" that was quickly overcome insomnia. Many people who suffer from insomnia using sleep medication for sleep kelelapan them, but the use of sleeping pills in the long run would be fatal to health.
Therapy also done a lot to cope with insomnia, but it takes a long time so that insomnia can be resolved soon.
There are 5 popular tips from Clinical Psychologist and Expert Sleep Disorders United States, Dr. Michael J Breus PhD so that your sleep quality:
1. Create your leisurely hours before bedtime. Stopped working. Whatever your job that day, leave. Do something that can make you relax, such as warm baths interspersed with light music, light reading material to read, or watch TV if it can make you relaxed (avoid TV news).
2. Make a habit of sleeping and waking at the same hour for 7 days.
3. Schedule to exercise 30 minutes a day for a week. You can divide it in several times a day. For example, 10 minutes jogging before breakfast, 10 minutes at lunch, and 10 minutes at dinner time.
4. Avoid caffeine after 2 pm. Do not also consume soft drinks and migraine headaches.
5. Do a relaxation of body and mind such as meditation, yoga, relaxation or massage.