Natural Ways to Treat the Flu
Often exposed to the flu because of erratic weather do not make you easy drinking medicinal chemistry. Complete with a natural remedy that is easy to make and safer, such as the following ingredients:
1. Salt Water
Salt can be a cure when exposed to the flu because of the weather.
Dehydration effect of salt can remove excess fluid that makes the throat swelling as well as deadly germs.
When you feel uncomfortable or phlegm throat, make a solution of salt with warm water and gargle three times a day.
It was indeed not too bad, but the effect is fast and very helpful to treat flu symptoms.
2. EvaporationColds usually occurs during cold weather. Because it can help the respiratory evaporative air cooler out of the body.
Create your steam mixture to taste. Simply boil mint, or rosemary, and inhale the steam immediately. Another way you can steam bath which also helps relieve headaches and chest tightness. For instant way, sucking mints can temporarily relieve your runny nose.
3. Water CayenneCayenne is a kind of spice that tastes spicy and sharp. Usefulness increases blood flow so that the blood cells needed to fight infection can be channeled more quickly.
Because when you feel cold, immediately drink a solution of warm water mixed with cayenne. In an instant cure a sore throat is severe and increases the body's immune system.
4. Raw GarlicGarlic is rich in antioxidants that support the immune system. So that consume raw garlic can boost immunity.
Once you sneeze, immediately consumption of raw garlic that has been sliced thin with fresh biscuits. Your breath smells a little sharp, but your body will improve.
5. Natural Cough SyrupJust three natural ingredients to combat coughs, lemon juice as a source of vitamin C and anti-bacterial, honey as a stamina-enhancing combat fatigue, and warm water. Combine all three and the consumption of a teaspoon as often as possible until the cough subsides.
6. Mixed AlcoholAlcohol in the proper dose helps you to rest. Mix with honey to help you fight the feeling stiff and sweat that makes the fever.
Combine a little whiskey, rum, or brandy with a teaspoon of honey, three teaspoons of lemon juice, and your favorite tea (chamomile, mint tea)
7. Chicken soupParents old recipe proved to be correct. Chicken soup can reduce inflammation and accelerate the course of mucus.
For best results, make your own chicken soup consisting of chicken stew, carrots, onion, and celery. Boil a minimum of 12 hours. The longer the boil, the more the goodness of protein chicken off the bone.