How to quickly smoothes rough palms
hmmm, no endless to talk about health.
because healthy is expensive if you ask me, as a writer.
This time the author would like some help for my friends who love everything with care.
especially skin care.
ya there are a few tips to smooth the rough palms.
these tips soften hands.
Rough palms impossible for men is not a problem that means but for a woman it is a very serious problem. Not a few women in the world is experiencing a dry hand skin and coarse textured.
In fact, with the palm of the hand is smooth and soft, we do not need to feel inferior to shake hands with others or join hands with our partners.
Conversely, if we have a rough-skinned hands, let alone to shake hands to see the course we're feeling shy and lacking in confidence.
If you are having problems with rough hands, the best step to overcome this by making sure you have the skin of the palms sufficient moisture. Use moisturizing lotion is the ultimate choice while trying to cope with the natural way.
Some natural ways to cope with rough hands and dry that you can do yourself at home is:
1. Wash hands with liquid soap that contains moisturizing scrub for exfoliating dead skin cells while gently massaging to improve blood flow ketelapak hand.
2. Use shea butter as a rub on your palms twice a day on a regular basis to provide moisture to the skin. Other benefits of using shea butter is as anti-aging creams.
3. Use this mixture 6 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with warm water and then used water immersion rough palms. Do this as often as possible to get faster results because the herb has no side effects at all.
4. Use butter as a rub on your palms dry and rough before you go to bed but do not forget to wear gloves after buttering it. Do this every night until a few days until your hands feel moist and tender.
5. Use herb olive oil 4 teaspoons and sugar to taste and rub this mixture on the palm of the hand for 1-2 minutes in length before you wash them thoroughly. Benefits of olive oil in addition to lift dead skin cells as well as an essential nutrient for the skin as well as a natural skin moisturizer is excellent.
6. Creating a natural moisturizer to reduce roughness palms with cornstarch herb and olive oil respectively with the same size to be pasta. Apply a paste and massage your palms gently used this herb for a while, then rinse thoroughly.
7. You certainly know with potatoes, yes potatoes was able to repair the skin of our hands rough and smooth making it back. Only by using the potatoes we can make finer palms. Using a potato is a natural way smoothing palms so no need to worry about anything happening with your favorite palms. So when shaking hands with friends or relatives are not ashamed. Steps to smooth your palms are: Take the potato tuber, then wash with water and peel until clean. If so, please scarring. Results grated potatoes just before you rub it on your palms over and over again. How to soften hands and then let it stick to the grater palms up to 20-30 minutes. If so, then clean with lemon juice. By making smooth palms over, your palms will be more subtle.
How to cope with rough hands and dry with a few ingredients above you can try yourself at home. In addition to the above the natural way, the use of cosmetics are also very good moisturizer applied to the skin of the palms were rough to accelerate the healing process.
By applying some natural ways to cope with rough hands over the skin and pamper your hands with skin care routine will provide natural softness throughout the day in the palm of your hand.