Skin Benefits of Yogurt


Summers are here and I don’t know about you but I love having yogurt in summers, especially with a little bit of sugar. And now with the frozen yogurt coming up in the market, they are giving us a healthy alternative for desserts. I always make it a point to grab a cup of frozen yogurt whenever I am out. Yogurt gives a cooling effect to the body, so why not skin ? I have been using plain yogurt on my skin almost every day for a month now and I have seen pretty nice changes in my skin .So I thought it was time to share my experiences with you people
Yogurt contains zinc, calcium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, protein and yeast
• Zinc is said to have anti-inflammatory benefits which can help reduce acne. It is like a mild astringent
• Calcium has antioxidant properties, it helps in cell renewal. It can help make your skin ‘glow’. Whereas deficiency in calcium can lead to premature aging, dryness and even itching
• Vitamin B’s are capable of preventing acne and enhancing the blood circulation
• Protein is an important ingredient for our entire body .if your body is rich in proteins ,your skin will automatically look soft, supple and radiant


How to use the yogurt for skin
Just take the plain fresh home-made yogurt and apply it on the skin and leave it for 10minutes ,after that wash it off with cold water and apply a good moisturizer .I advise doing it at night before sleeping because I found it more effective. You can use yogurt with honey if you have dry skin, my mom has used it and it has helped her with her fine lines
Lack of water in my everyday routine had made my skin dehydrated and it had lost its glow, I looked tired all the time, so when I came home this yogurt mask was the first thing my mom suggested. It also helped me with my tanning .As the summers approach every year, I get so scared of stepping outside because I am scared of tanning, no matter how good sunscreen I use, I will definitely get some tanning on my skin. The yogurt mask was able to remove all the tanning out of my face and even faded some of the blemishes. I went for a family gathering a few days ago, and all my relatives were coming up to me and asking me what did I do with my skin, one of my cousins was so sure that I got a treatment done from saloon. And that’s when I knewyogurt had done its work for me
 



• It will make the skin hydrated
• Fades away the blemishes to a great extent
• Lightens the skin tone
• Helps with acne
• My skin has started looking very healthy and fresh
• Its natural, out of your own kitchen ,so there are no side effects
• None, except don’t use it if you have allergy from dairy products
I’m going to recommend it to everyone with all kinds of skin, do try it once and tell me if it worked for you or not.