All ladies definitely want to get beautiful skin, but often we do not know that in a cosmetic product containing Dangerous materials, such as:
1. Mercury: It is definitely forbidden, too many damaging effects.
2. Hydroquinone: May digunaakan with max limit of 2% is allowed as a cosmetics-counter (OTC). Above it should be supervision and prescription.
3. Retinoic acid acid: free must not have the doctor's prescription (not goods OTC).
For the cream of mercury, such as Ms. Rina wrote on the blog that the actual start creams has been good when passing through licensing, but then due to its many active ingredients plus a forged or without notification to the national authorities.
I am trying to help to identify the cream of mercury to the layman, characteristics cream containing Mercuri:
1. Generally facial bleach smell a bit hard (usually quite a bit smelly metal / given a perfume scent but I'll sting) it is suspect.
2. Creamy white-yellow. White for night cream, yellow to cream in the morning. Not all but suspect.
3. Specific traits rather shiny cream color. If we open the lid somewhat shiny surface cream / hologram.
Try dab in front of the mirror noticed there were lightning-flash stick in the face or not, it usually contains mercury. The sleek it: is mercury. Mercury is a metal that is why shiny. Nice creamy white color is not shiny hubcap.
4. Can make white skin in no time.
It is quite varied between 1-4 weeks depending on the number of mercury content in the cream. (The higher the mercury content faster yield of white on the face). Even as a result there is a very white face like (sorry) corpse, aka white.
5. Generally cause extreme itching in the beginning, depending on skin type. Hence some dg include "cream anti-irritant"
6. Skin more sensitive to sunlight, hot when exposed to direct sunlight.
7. Skin redness feels sore, usually 1-2 days early usage (different flavors pangs when wearing Peeling from a doctor).
8. Urinary tract disorders.
Creams containing Mercury Dangers use, namely:
1. Make damage to nerve disorders, such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's cases, with the following characteristics: tremor (shaking), Insomnia (difficulty sleeping), disturbance of vision, ataxia (abnormal hand movements) Emotional disorders, senile, Depression, Disorientation space (Confusion & uneasy in the beginning).
2. Can slow fetal growth. Even menyababkan child has Autism.
Mercury that can not be wasted by the kidney, piled on the body, and into the fetus when the mother was pregnant. try googling about mercury and autism connection. Once blamed for immunization For preservative containing mercury, whereas the real mercury in cosmetic creams used the mother.
3. Result in miscarriage (fetal death and Infertility)
4. Black spots on the skin will blanch (though faded) and when use is stopped, spots that can / will arise again and getting worse (landscape).
5. Rebound effect (backlash) is a response against the skin will become dark / dull moment discontinued use cream.
6. For those who had been clean face will eventually arise spots are very severe (wide).
7. Can damage the skin layers below. So kl dg diagnostic lights illuminated, skin creams that use mercury will appear blue under it, because they will be dead skin cells. Furthermore bs cause skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma, malignant melanoma, melanoma malignum, etc.).
8. Damage to the gastrointestinal tract.
9. Damage to the kidneys which can lead to death from kidney failure. Consider water your urine smell after usage mercury cream, the smell of urine will be sharp. People who wear his usual mercury cream ngerasain pain. Because fatigue is not tp Because mercury is a heavy metal that accumulates in the kidney (renal located at the waist). The kidneys filter it is like milk. Mercury is like his batu2 gravel, kidney kl told to loud heavy metals such as mercury, lama2 his kidneys collapsed (kidney failure).
How to know you have mercury poisoning
The signs and symptoms of mercury poisoning include:
- Feelings that frequent changes, nervousness, irritability, emotional changes
- Insomnia (disorder symptoms such as difficulty in sleeping)
- Strange sensations such as numbness in the hands, feet and around the mouth.
- Weak muscles
- Muscle wasting
- Decline in mental function and loss of coordination
- Kidney damage
- Respiratory failure, which can lead to death
Unfortunately, some patients overdue visit their doctor. They did not know was affected by exposure to mercury. Therefore, doctors began treating them for other health conditions such as Parkinson's disease, amyotrophic lateral amiotrofik (neurological disease that attacks the neurons that control the striated muscle), dementia, or multiple sclerosis (MS), which has symptoms similar to mercury poisoning.
How to protect yourself
1. Read all labels on skin products you use. If you find these words: "mercurous chloride," "calomel," "mercuric," "mercurio" or "mercury," STOP using the product.
2. If there is no label, then do not use the product. Regulations require all materials and substances contained in medicines and cosmetics should be written on the label.
3. Always wash your hands thoroughly after using any beauty product.
4. Before throwing a suspicious product, wrap in a plastic bag or containers. These products can seep into the soil in landfills and eventually into our water systems.
5. Perform tests of mercury. The normal level of mercury is less than 10 micrograms / liter in the blood and less than 20 micrograms / liter in urine. Before doing the test, make sure you are not consuming fish 5 days before the test to avoid false-positive test results. Seafood contains high levels of mercury.
If you suspect you have mercury poisoning the body, see a toxicologist or neurologist.
Source: from Various Sources